The Bouquet Florists
Your Perfect Day Starts Here
The thrills start way before you land on this website. Your significant other gets down on one knee and pops the question that leads to a massive, “YES!” The fairy tale is far from easy. Planning the wedding is the next big step. First, congratulations on your engagement! This is where we come in and make your life easier as well as beautiful. It is our job to provide you the wedding of your dreams. From all budgets to all styles and colors, we here at the bouquet florists aim to dress your wedding in floral that attendees will remember forever. Our services to you are personalized and customized from each petal to the ribbon in which you decide.
Our Consultations Are Free! Schedule One With Us Today!
Give us a call today (909) 793-2554 . No Deposit needed.
How It All Starts
Welcome to our wedding website! The Bouquet Florists are local florists or better yet mom and pop shops residing in Redlands, CA, Riverside, CA, and Riverside, CA. The flagship store rests in the Citrus city of Redlands. Wedding flowers for your special occasion deserve to astonish the crowd. Our personal wedding florists deliver a real touch in the realm of flower care. Whether on the phone, or as we prefer, in-person, flower ideas come to life in our detailed meetings and consultations. We work around the clock to ensure all times are available to accommodate your busy schedule. Our in-person consultations generally last around one-hour with our floral designer. At first, we review the vision of the bride. We reccomend our brides deliver as much information as possible such as color scheme, dress selection, pinterest pictures, Instagram inspiration, google searched images, and more. Many brides begin the process with choices that aide in the creation of their lavish bridal bouquet. Much can be said about the theme/style of the bride’s wedding bouquet. These samples often help develop the cornerstone and the foundation. Once established, our floral expert will march down a wedding checklist to ensure all desired floral decor is met. Weddings range from various themes such as fall to spring weddings.
The vision doesn’t stop there. Our floral expert will develop a theme such as romantic, contemporary, vintage, classic or sophisticated. The location of the wedding also plays a part in the development process. The venue, tables used, weather, and much more influence the style and floral selection. You may be unsure of your inspiration and that is fine, because we are excited to guide you along the way with our expertise and creative suggestions. What separates us from the rest is our customization and attention to detail. As we prepare for your wedding day, we’ll be sure to note the following: Bridal Bouquet, Maid of Honor Bouquet, Toss Bouquet, Corsages, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Elevated Centerpieces, Arbor Decor, Aisle Decor, Flower Girl, Kissing Balls, Cake Decorations/Flowers, Wedding Accessories, Rose Petals, Sweetheart Table, Aisle Flower Arrangements, Flower Wall, And More!
The Happily Ever After
Following your consultation, we will deliver a personalized, detailed proposal. Flower choices such as roses, hydrangeas, seeded eucalyptus, lilies, calla lilies, babies breath, peonies, lily of the valley, and more will be noted in the proposal so your mind will be at ease and nothing left unquestioned. It is an honor for us to collaborate with our clients. Upon approval, we ask for a deposit of 20% to book the date. Two weeks prior to the wedding, full payment must be made. If required, our designers may walk through the venue to accommodate the brides vision.
What Separates Us From Other Wedding Flower Shops
- Every bride and groom can feel confident in their floral selection. We will deliver a personal, detailed proposal of all services discussed and agreed upon so nothing is lost in the details.
- With three lead designers from prestigious areas in Los Angeles, Upland, and Gardena we know the trends, styles, and exerptise to design the most jaw-dropping wedding bouquet for the bride and breathtaking flowers for the wedding party.
- We do not subsitute your flowers for anything cheaper upon creation of your word as many florists tend to slide in to reduce costs. Floral designers attempt to change one flower in centerpieces, bouquets, and more. Even though it may look the same it will be entirely different. We would never do so!
- Upon deposit, your wedding day will be reserved specifillay for that day. We will not book another wedding for that day. Your floral designer takes this matter seriously. There is no attention to be divided!
- Our proposals will be sent in a timely manner so you may decide what options are best for your dream day.
- We are always within contact. You can call or email us anytime to discuss the details of your special day. We take pride in customer service. Our reputation lives and dies by the review!
- There is no detail overlooked. You will see the color palette of ribbons and flowers we offer in selection. We will wholeheartedly match all colors together so your wedding photos match in stunning fashion.
- We will deliver your wedding and setup! Some florists in the area no longer deliver and much of their work must be picked up!
- We can deliver flowers to both the reception and ceremony at different times to allow for an easier setup.
- With dozens of vendors we work with, we will do our best to find your wedding flowers you desire.
- No we don’t bite! We will work with you event designer/coordinator to bring life to your wedding.
Our Inland Empire Flower Shop Locations
Riverside Wedding Florist
Address: 6732 Magnolia Ave Riverside, CA 92506
Phone: (951) 781-9338
Redlands Wedding Florist (Headquarters)
Address: 702 W Colton Ave Ste B. Redlands, CA 92374
Phone: (909) 793-2554
San Bernardino Wedding Florist
Address: 1991 Diners Ct San Bernardino, CA 92408
Phone: (909) 884-7177
Wedding Floral Customers reviews
Vendors We Love
- The Mitten Building
- Serendipity Garden Weddings
- Jurupa Valley Country Club
- Canyon Crest Weddings
- The Christmas House
- Loft 84 Event and Venue
- The Mission Inn Hotel and Spa
- Kimberly Crest House and Gardens